We have solved and listed all answers and solutions for NYT Crossword Saturday, May 20, 2023. Click on the links below to find the answer and explanation of a crossword clue.
If you want to check previous crossword puzzle answers, please navigate the links in the sidebar, open the puzzle archive or use the search functionality.
NYT Crossword Clues
Daily NYT Crossword Facts
Here are some interesting facts about today’s crossword:
- Largest clue: Sci-fi villain that Anthony Hopkins once said inspired his performance as Hannibal Lecter
- Smallest clue: Noted
- Total number of clues: 66
- Total number of solutions: 66
- Average clue length: 26.18 characters
- Clues with numbers: 3
- Longest solution: DANCEAROUND
- Shortest solution: PBS
- Number of unique solutions: 66
- Percentage of clues that are questions: 7.58%
- Clue with the most vowels: Sci-fi villain that Anthony Hopkins once said inspired his performance as Hannibal Lecter
- Clue with the most consonants: Neuropsychological trait in which one might ascribe colors to numbers or tastes to words
- Most frequent word in the clues: of
Our website provides daily crossword answers for the most popular New York Times crossword puzzle, including a wiki and an explanation for each answer.
I’m a crossword creator and solver based in New Jersey. When I’m not working on puzzles, I enjoy spending time with my dog Rogan and my wife Jane, as well as reading books and binge-watching Netflix series. I have a particular passion for solving New York Times crosswords and often post my solutions on my website for other enthusiasts to enjoy.