We have solved and listed all answers and solutions for NYT Mini Crossword Sunday, August 20, 2023. Click on the links below to find the answer and explanation of a crossword clue.
If you want to check previous crossword puzzle answers, please navigate the links in the sidebar, open the puzzle archive or use the search functionality.
NYT Mini Crossword Clues
|Place for science experiments||LAB|
|Coins used in Cannes Cádiz and Cologne||EUROS|
|Do slightly better than||ONEUP|
|Part of the name Hannah Montana or Denzel Washington||STATE|
|Major shoe retailer||DSW|
|Many August babies||LEOS|
|Family relative with two pronunciations||AUNT|
|Challah or baguette||BREAD|
|The three in a triple play||OUTS|
Daily NYT Mini Crossword Facts
Here are some interesting facts about today’s crossword:
- Largest clue: Part of the name Hannah Montana or Denzel Washington
- Smallest clue: Gush forth
- Total number of clues: 10
- Total number of solutions: 10
- Average clue length: 27.4 characters
- Clues with numbers: 0
- Longest solution: EUROS
- Shortest solution: LAB
- Number of unique solutions: 10
- Percentage of clues that are questions: 0.0%
- Clue with the most vowels: Part of the name Hannah Montana or Denzel Washington
- Clue with the most consonants: Part of the name Hannah Montana or Denzel Washington
- Most frequent word in the clues: in
Our website provides daily crossword answers for the most popular New York Times Crossword puzzle, including a wiki and an explanation for each answer.
I’m a crossword creator and solver based in New Jersey. When I’m not working on puzzles, I enjoy spending time with my dog Rogan and my wife Jane, as well as reading books and binge-watching Netflix series. I have a particular passion for solving New York Times crosswords and often post my solutions on my website for other enthusiasts to enjoy.