We have solved and listed all answers and solutions for NYT Mini Crossword Thursday, August 24, 2023. Click on the links below to find the answer and explanation of a crossword clue.
If you want to check previous crossword puzzle answers, please navigate the links in the sidebar, open the puzzle archive or use the search functionality.
NYT Mini Crossword Clues
|___ and sweet||SHORT|
|Like someone with a high-achieving personality||TYPEA|
|Cows milk gland||UDDER|
|Ground coating on a cold morning||FROST|
|Things and whatnot||STUFF|
|Greek monster with nine heads||HYDRA|
|Brief nonfiction film with a viewpoint||OPDOC|
|Pop-___ (breakfast brand)||TARTS|
Daily NYT Mini Crossword Facts
Here are some interesting facts about today’s crossword:
- Largest clue: Like someone with a high-achieving personality
- Smallest clue: Many emojis
- Total number of clues: 10
- Total number of solutions: 10
- Average clue length: 24.6 characters
- Clues with numbers: 0
- Longest solution: SHORT
- Shortest solution: SHORT
- Number of unique solutions: 10
- Percentage of clues that are questions: 0.0%
- Clue with the most vowels: Like someone with a high-achieving personality
- Clue with the most consonants: Like someone with a high-achieving personality
- Most frequent word in the clues: with
Our website provides daily crossword answers for the most popular New York Times Crossword puzzle, including a wiki and an explanation for each answer.
I’m a crossword creator and solver based in New Jersey. When I’m not working on puzzles, I enjoy spending time with my dog Rogan and my wife Jane, as well as reading books and binge-watching Netflix series. I have a particular passion for solving New York Times crosswords and often post my solutions on my website for other enthusiasts to enjoy.