We have solved and listed all answers and solutions for NYT Mini Crossword Wednesday, July 12, 2023. Click on the links below to find the answer and explanation of a crossword clue.
If you want to check previous crossword puzzle answers, please navigate the links in the sidebar, open the puzzle archive or use the search functionality.
NYT Mini Crossword Clues
|___-free (water bottle label)||BPA|
|Music purchases before the streaming era||CDS|
|Large chunks of floating ice||BERGS|
|Much ___ About Nothing||ADO|
|Broke ground in a garden||HOED|
|1990s girl group with the hit No Scrubs||TLC|
Daily NYT Mini Crossword Facts
Here are some interesting facts about today’s crossword:
- Largest clue: Music purchases before the streaming era
- Smallest clue: Top section
- Total number of clues: 10
- Total number of solutions: 10
- Average clue length: 23.8 characters
- Clues with numbers: 1
- Longest solution: TORSO
- Shortest solution: BPA
- Number of unique solutions: 10
- Percentage of clues that are questions: 0.0%
- Clue with the most vowels: Music purchases before the streaming era
- Clue with the most consonants: Music purchases before the streaming era
- Most frequent word in the clues: section
Our website provides daily crossword answers for the most popular New York Times Crossword puzzle, including a wiki and an explanation for each answer.
I’m a crossword creator and solver based in New Jersey. When I’m not working on puzzles, I enjoy spending time with my dog Rogan and my wife Jane, as well as reading books and binge-watching Netflix series. I have a particular passion for solving New York Times crosswords and often post my solutions on my website for other enthusiasts to enjoy.