We have solved and listed all answers and solutions for NYT Mini Crossword Friday, July 21, 2023. Click on the links below to find the answer and explanation of a crossword clue.
If you want to check previous crossword puzzle answers, please navigate the links in the sidebar, open the puzzle archive or use the search functionality.
NYT Mini Crossword Clues
|Window blinds piece||SLAT|
|___ Chávez former leader of Venezuela||HUGO|
|Collar fold on a jacket||LAPEL|
|Three of ___ (poker hand)||AKIND|
|Spanish for three||TRES|
|What salt has been put in to make 1-Across and 6-Down?||SHAKER|
|Related to wolves||LUPINE|
|Spoiled a surprise||TOLD|
|Like this clue among all the Downs||LAST|
Daily NYT Mini Crossword Facts
Here are some interesting facts about today’s crossword:
- Largest clue: What salt has been put in to make 1-Across and 6-Down?
- Smallest clue: Email folder
- Total number of clues: 11
- Total number of solutions: 11
- Average clue length: 24.91 characters
- Clues with numbers: 1
- Longest solution: SHAKER
- Shortest solution: SLAT
- Number of unique solutions: 11
- Percentage of clues that are questions: 9.09%
- Clue with the most vowels: What salt has been put in to make 1-Across and 6-Down?
- Clue with the most consonants: What salt has been put in to make 1-Across and 6-Down?
- Most frequent word in the clues: a
Our website provides daily crossword answers for the most popular New York Times Crossword puzzle, including a wiki and an explanation for each answer.