We have solved and listed all answers and solutions for NYT Mini Crossword Friday, May 12, 2023. Click on the links below to find the answer and explanation of a crossword clue.
If you want to check previous crossword puzzle answers, please navigate the links in the sidebar, open the puzzle archive or use the search functionality.
NYT Mini Crossword Clues
|Pad ___ (noodle dish)
|One of the rooms in Clue
|Bad advisor on ones shoulder
|Smell really bad
|Month when dads and grads are celebrated
|What Britain Brexited from
|Word that can be written with three straight vertical lines
|Basketball star Julius Erving to fans
Daily NYT Mini Crossword Facts
Here are some interesting facts about today’s crossword:
- Largest clue: Word that can be written with three straight vertical lines
- Smallest clue: Similar
- Total number of clues: 10
- Total number of solutions: 10
- Average clue length: 26.9 characters
- Clues with numbers: 0
- Longest solution: DEVIL
- Shortest solution: ILL
- Number of unique solutions: 10
- Percentage of clues that are questions: 0.0%
- Clue with the most vowels: Word that can be written with three straight vertical lines
- Clue with the most consonants: Word that can be written with three straight vertical lines
- Most frequent word in the clues: bad
Our website provides daily crossword answers for the most popular New York Times Crossword puzzle, including a wiki and an explanation for each answer.
I’m a crossword creator and solver based in New Jersey. When I’m not working on puzzles, I enjoy spending time with my dog Rogan and my wife Jane, as well as reading books and binge-watching Netflix series. I have a particular passion for solving New York Times crosswords and often post my solutions on my website for other enthusiasts to enjoy.