We have solved and listed all answers and solutions for NYT Mini Crossword Sunday, May 21, 2023. Click on the links below to find the answer and explanation of a crossword clue.
If you want to check previous crossword puzzle answers, please navigate the links in the sidebar, open the puzzle archive or use the search functionality.
NYT Mini Crossword Clues
|What bar patrons and basketball players take
|Straight ___ Compton (debut N.W.A. album)
|The ___ always wins (casino mantra)
|Furry aquatic mammal
|Actor Channing of Magic Mike
|Is really good in Gen Z slang
Today’s NYT Mini Crossword Facts
Here are some interesting facts about today’s crossword:
- Largest clue: What bar patrons and basketball players take
- Smallest clue: Dark beer
- Total number of clues: 10
- Total number of solutions: 10
- Average clue length: 25.4 characters
- Clues with numbers: 0
- Longest solution: SHOTS
- Shortest solution: SHOTS
- Number of unique solutions: 10
- Percentage of clues that are questions: 0.0%
- Clue with the most vowels: What bar patrons and basketball players take
- Clue with the most consonants: What bar patrons and basketball players take
- Most frequent word in the clues: ___
Our website provides daily crossword answers for the most popular New York Times Crossword puzzle, including a wiki and an explanation for each answer.
I’m a crossword creator and solver based in New Jersey. When I’m not working on puzzles, I enjoy spending time with my dog Rogan and my wife Jane, as well as reading books and binge-watching Netflix series. I have a particular passion for solving New York Times crosswords and often post my solutions on my website for other enthusiasts to enjoy.