We have solved and listed all answers and solutions for NYT Mini Crossword Sunday, September 24, 2023. Click on the links below to find the answer and explanation of a crossword clue.
If you want to check previous crossword puzzle answers, please navigate the links in the sidebar, open the puzzle archive or use the search functionality.
NYT Mini Crossword Clues
|Appropriate name for an early summer baby||JUNE|
|Disco singer Summer||DONNA|
|Counterpart of a renter||OWNER|
|It adds shine to lips||GLOSS|
|Queen ___ lace (plant)||ANNES|
|With 3-Down way of measuring a pups age||DOG|
Daily NYT Mini Crossword Facts
Here are some interesting facts about today’s crossword:
- Largest clue: Appropriate name for an early summer baby
- Smallest clue: Beats me
- Total number of clues: 10
- Total number of solutions: 10
- Average clue length: 20.8 characters
- Clues with numbers: 2
- Longest solution: DONNA
- Shortest solution: DAY
- Number of unique solutions: 10
- Percentage of clues that are questions: 0.0%
- Clue with the most vowels: Appropriate name for an early summer baby
- Clue with the most consonants: Appropriate name for an early summer baby
- Most frequent word in the clues: summer
Our website provides daily crossword answers for the most popular New York Times Crossword puzzle, including a wiki and an explanation for each answer.
I’m a crossword creator and solver based in New Jersey. When I’m not working on puzzles, I enjoy spending time with my dog Rogan and my wife Jane, as well as reading books and binge-watching Netflix series. I have a particular passion for solving New York Times crosswords and often post my solutions on my website for other enthusiasts to enjoy.