The answer to The wheel was a good one crossword clue is listed below to help you solve the puzzle you are currently working on.
Working on puzzles can challenge you and increase your thinking capacity. You can enjoy yourself and take a little break from everyday life by focusing on the clues and the puzzle. If you are facing an issue and need our help to solve it, we have all of the available answers.
This clue was last seen on December 1 2022 in the New York Times crossword puzzle. Our website is updated regularly with the latest clues, so whenever we find a new solution, we add it to the answers box below. Make sure to check the length of the answer with the required length in the puzzle.
The wheel was a good one NYT crossword answer is:
- IDEA (4 letters length)
Below you can find definitions of the provided answers to better understand clue and answers.
Crossword Clue Answer Definitions
- An abstract archetype of a given thing, compared to which real-life examples are seen as imperfect approximations; pure essence, as opposed to actual examples.
- The conception of someone or something as representing a perfect example; an ideal.
- The form or shape of something; a quintessential aspect or characteristic.
- An image of an object that is formed in the mind or recalled by the memory.
- More generally, any result of mental activity; a thought, a notion; a way of thinking.
- A conception in the mind of something to be done; a plan for doing something, an intention.
- A purposeful aim or goal; intent
- A vague or fanciful notion; a feeling or hunch; an impression.
- A musical theme or melodic subject.
For additional solutions to the clues, be sure to visit our website. You can check our daily article for all NYT Crossword Answers December 1 2022 or browse the previous answers using the tool on the sidebar.
I’m a crossword creator and solver based in New Jersey. When I’m not working on puzzles, I enjoy spending time with my dog Rogan and my wife Jane, as well as reading books and binge-watching Netflix series. I have a particular passion for solving New York Times crosswords and often post my solutions on my website for other enthusiasts to enjoy.