The answer to Word with cap or cream crossword clue is listed below to help you solve the puzzle you are currently working on.
Working on puzzles can challenge you and increase your thinking capacity. You can enjoy yourself and take a little break from everyday life by focusing on the clues and the puzzle. If you are facing an issue and need our help to solve it, we have all of the available answers.
This clue was last seen on December 2 2022 in the New York Times crossword puzzle. Our website is updated regularly with the latest clues, so whenever we find a new solution, we add it to the answers box below. Make sure to check the length of the answer with the required length in the puzzle.
Word with cap or cream NYT crossword answer is:
- ICE (3 letters length)
Below you can find definitions of the provided answers to better understand clue and answers.
Crossword Clue Answer Definitions
- Water in frozen (solid) form.
- Any frozen volatile chemical, such as ammonia or carbon dioxide.
- Any volatile chemical, such as water, ammonia, or carbon dioxide, not necessarily in solid form.
- A frozen dessert made of fruit juice, water and sugar.
- An ice cream.
- Any substance having the appearance of ice.
- One or more diamonds and jewelry.
- Crystal form of amphetamine-based drugs.
- The area where a game of ice hockey is played.
- Money paid as a bribe.
- To cool with ice, as a beverage.
- To become ice; to freeze.
- To make icy; to freeze.
- To murder.
- To cover with icing (frosting made of sugar and milk or white of egg); to frost; as cakes, tarts, etc.
- To put out a team for a match.
- To shoot the puck the length of the playing surface, causing a stoppage in play called icing.
For additional solutions to the clues, be sure to visit our website. You can check our daily article for all NYT Crossword Answers December 2 2022 or browse the previous answers using the tool on the sidebar.